Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

2011 was an amazing year for our family.  Many Many things happened good and bad.  The top three things that I am most thankful for are ...

#1 My Strong Boy!  Logan joined our family and my life long dream of being a mom began.
#2 and #3 (they run together)  Daniel got a new job which means I did too.  I get to be a MOM and WIFE full time.  Thank you Daniel for making all my dreams come true!

For 2012 I am only making one resolution!  It is to ENJOY LIFE MORE THAN I DID IN 2011.  And I did enjoy it, A LOT.

I think I am pretty much the luckiest girl around.  Simply for two reasons my BOYS!


-Dee

3 comments:

Dane and Denise said...

CUTE! you both look handsome :)
I am glad you hopped on board.

Leslie said...

cant wait to start stalking ya!!

Dane and Denise said...

you