Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Look what I shouldn't do!
We are to the point of quietness during play time means something is up. Logan loves to pull him self up on our movie/book shelf. He will pull out the Dukes of Hazard movies over and over again and tugs and tugs on my large family photo albums until they fall out so he can look at them. Today I knew he was playing on the shelf and I realized he had gotten really quiet. Better check on the little monkey. I peer around the corner....what do I see? Logan has pushed his little walker, that also lays down (it was in this position), up against the book shelf and he is balancing himself on ONE foot tip toe, on his walker, reaching for my spurs that are on the shelf. I don't even have that kind of balance. One foot, on tip toe, while on wheels...he didn't get his coordination from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment