Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Main Man


Daniel turned 28 this year!  
1. He is a great Dad!  He plays with the kids for hours and snuggles them to sleep.
2. He has an obsession with speakers and home theater equipment.  He has more speakers than I can begin to  count.
3.He loves football.  I have learned not to talk during games or sports beat, because nothing will be heard.
4. He likes to fish.
5. He likes to go shooting.
6. He is scared of spiders and makes me kill them.  I'll give him credit, he kills the ones that I can't reach.
7. He leaves his dirty clothes laying around the house in random spots.
8. He is a problem solver.  He has to figure things out.
9. He thinks he is funny...okay sometimes he is.
10. He can clear a room in seconds, if ya know what I mean.



 

11. He hates traveling.
12. He knows someone every where we go!
13. He would love to drive a fast car.
14. He works hard for his family and is always trying to better himself.
15. He enjoys golfing.
16. Looks super sexy dressed up...oh what am I saying, he is always sexy.

17. He is a good friend.
18. He likes to watch the old Batman cartoons, he glues his face to them like a little kid.
19. He has an addiction to pop.  The dude loves to drink.
20. He has a wide taste in music.  One minute he is listening to hard rock and the next a musical piece.
21. He enjoys workin on cars, or tinkering with things.
22. Every year he says he is done with BYU, but continues to be a big fan.  If they loose its best to steer clear for awhile.
23.Enjoys the out doors.

24. Hates winter and loves the summer heat.
25. He has a hat collection and more shoes than me.
26. He is willing to help when someone needs it.
27. He yells and gets upset at other drivers and claims its never him.
28. He is the best husband I could ever ask for.






3 comments:

Birgitta said...

LOVE all those pics of my younger brother! He's a good guy! It was fun to read your list. Happy Birthday Daniel!! Love you! :)

Matthew Ware said...

Hahaha Those are so funny! love it!

Matthew Ware said...

Hahaha I love it! This was pretty darn funny