Wednesday, August 28, 2013

the NAUGHTY

There must be something in the air....

Sunday, during a nice musical number Logan decided he would play ring around the pews giggling all the way.  Pews loaded with people trying to enjoy the meeting ... okay ... so maybe this was a nice show for some (Daniel included).  The second counselor found it funny, the lady in the back row glaring at me did not. Well lady....bite me.  I was able to parade off my large and in charge self for the entire congregation and Logan got a little pre nursery work out.

Monday,  he was a sweet boy and held my hand and Kenzie's while we got blood drawn and flu shots.

Tuesday, I thought it would be fun to go to Thanksgiving point....get us out of the house and doing something new.  Logan thought it would be fun to run down the road against traffic while his seven months pregnant mom chased him.  He also found it fun to stomp on the garden they had growing and jump on an empty wagon so I could not reach him.  Oh and don't let me forget the poopy diaper he took off in my CLOSET and then smeared his poopy bum along the back wall!

Wednesday, I have a candle holder that will hold 12 candles in their own little glass jar...Logan decided he would throw the jars on the floor shattering two of them and breaking my tile table in the process.  I was upstairs for two seconds!!  He found it  necessary to rip apart a book, and for the SECOND time empty the vacume bucket on the carpet.  One thing I think he has learned today ... how to climb the stairs to his room really fast!


What will Thursday, Friday and Saturday hold?  It is always an adventure with this little man.  He may be naughty sometimes but I sure LOVE him.  Being a mom is right where I want to be...yes poop smeared closets and all!




No comments: