Saturday, January 7, 2012

Growing!!!


My Little Man
is GROWING GROWING GROWING.
Logan loves to roll over and has been doing it since he was three months old.  He rolls and pulls himself until he gets where he wants to go.  On New Years Eve he started sitting by himself, although it's a little shaky he does pretty good. When we were on a shopping trip I noticed he had a tooth coming in and a day later another one cropping up right beside the other.  His favorite thing to do right now is stand!  Nothing puts a bigger smile on his face then when you help him stand.  And if you help him attempt walking the smile gets even bigger. His little laugh is coming more frequent these days and he loves to see himself in the mirror. He also likes to watch the cars go by out our front window.  We watch for dad to come home everyday and he watches every car or truck as they go by. I knew they grew fast but holy cow....slow down kid the days are passing by to fast.  :)

-Dee

2 comments:

Dane and Denise said...

ohhh, i am sad i miss it all! he is a doll. i love him.

Birgitta said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I just noticed it on Denise's blog! I have you added to ours!